Woke up feeling slightly weird this morning. Ever since I got to Singapore I've been getting a head rush every morning when I wake up. I don't know if it's a normal head-rush or anything, but it lasts for about 5 seconds where everything goes blurry & I feel faint. But then it goes away quickly. I usually dismiss it as a head rush from getting out of bed.
The only difference was that this morning, as I was walking to the bathroom, my vision became blurred & I heard a kind of buzzing noise in my head. I couldn't see ANYTHING & I felt like I could throw up or faint at any moment. I had to feel my way around for a while, but I gave up & decided to sit on the floor instead. It lasted for about 5-7 mins this time round.
I wonder what could've caused it. Anxiety? Or just going from a cooler air-conditioned room to a warmer bathroom? It got me a little worried about my health.
Sigh... I hope I'm not suffering from anything. I wish I was stronger.. both emotionally & physically.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Thought I'd also share this short video.
The only difference was that this morning, as I was walking to the bathroom, my vision became blurred & I heard a kind of buzzing noise in my head. I couldn't see ANYTHING & I felt like I could throw up or faint at any moment. I had to feel my way around for a while, but I gave up & decided to sit on the floor instead. It lasted for about 5-7 mins this time round.
I wonder what could've caused it. Anxiety? Or just going from a cooler air-conditioned room to a warmer bathroom? It got me a little worried about my health.
Sigh... I hope I'm not suffering from anything. I wish I was stronger.. both emotionally & physically.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Thought I'd also share this short video.
1 comments:
Yeah sounds like low blood pressure, are you drinking enough water? and eating enough sugars? Maybe you should get checked out by a doc... hope that you are alright. We are missing you over here Jess, have a great Christmas. :o)
Post a Comment