I miss my family... so I decided to post a picture of us.
If there's one thing I definitely dislike, it's goodbyes.
I'm terrible at saying goodbye. In fact, I really, really hate it. The breaking of relationships & the whole wishing each other well thing... it doesn't sit very well with me.
Mostly because I don't like change & I really value a lot of my relationships with people. Sometimes I don't realise just how much they mean to me until it's time to say goodbye.
An announcement was made in front of church for those who will be leaving next year. My heart wrenched because I've been dreading that moment when I have to say goodbye.
I guess we'll see how it goes in the next couple of weeks. I don't feel like revealing anything more at the moment.
I'm terrible at saying goodbye. In fact, I really, really hate it. The breaking of relationships & the whole wishing each other well thing... it doesn't sit very well with me.
Mostly because I don't like change & I really value a lot of my relationships with people. Sometimes I don't realise just how much they mean to me until it's time to say goodbye.
An announcement was made in front of church for those who will be leaving next year. My heart wrenched because I've been dreading that moment when I have to say goodbye.
I guess we'll see how it goes in the next couple of weeks. I don't feel like revealing anything more at the moment.

1 comments:
I don't think you can ever say goodbye to your family, maybe more of a 'see you later' because you WILL see them later.
Goodbye just sounds so permanent...
I wonder why it's called 'good' bye when there is no good in it, unless you were saying goodbye to your old job and moving to a new job? wait, I think it refers to a permanent change, like 'gone for good'.
but then again, there's also farewell?
can you tell that I'm having a cruisy day at work? :)
see you at lunch!
Post a Comment