Off to Singapore for a week!
Apparently the weather will be humid & rainy. What's new?
I've been a little preoccupied to blog lately. As you may have realised, I've change the privacy settings on my blog.
I've discovered that my online presence may be too personal it makes me cringe a little. I mean, a blog posted online is free for all to see, right? It's your own choice. I guess I'm not as comfortable with my life being on display to people I don't really know very well, so I've decided to have it as invite-only.
So you guys are VIPs of my blog. :)
Apparently the weather will be humid & rainy. What's new?
I've been a little preoccupied to blog lately. As you may have realised, I've change the privacy settings on my blog.
I've discovered that my online presence may be too personal it makes me cringe a little. I mean, a blog posted online is free for all to see, right? It's your own choice. I guess I'm not as comfortable with my life being on display to people I don't really know very well, so I've decided to have it as invite-only.
So you guys are VIPs of my blog. :)
1 comments:
ooh who made the cut? :)
i hope you have a safe and fun trip!
Post a Comment