Monday, 28 April 2008

Moving Forward

"If you're not moving forward, you're just going backwards."

This came up in the context of bible study last week. If we don't keep growing ourselves in our Christian walk, we might just fall away without realising it until it's too late. There's no such thing as being stagnant.

As true as it may be for our Christian lives, I feel it's somewhat true even in our planning for the future. I don't want to be standing still anymore ( I can hear Jewel in the background now), but sometimes it's hard to work out how moving forward might look like.

I need to talk to my boss before I decide on any big decisions. I hope it works out & I really should decide pretty soon.

Just keep swimming... just keep swimming. Hope the tide doesn't come unexpectedly & sweeps me away...

2 comments:

Julienne said...

"no, if you're not moving forward, you're standing still. and standing still is good... see?"

:P

Jess Joseph said...

FRIENDS quote?

Post a Comment