Life can be so frustrating. Almost as if someone has a cruel & twisted sense of humour & put me in a circular maze where there is no end.
Then comes the tendency to question God. I feel guilty when I do because aren't I supposed to trust Him? Then why do I feel like He's not listening sometimes?
Jesus sympathizes with our every weakness & God gives wisdom to those to ask in faith. Maybe it's hard to explain the intensity of it all to others, but I know God knows.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can & wisdom to know the difference.
Then comes the tendency to question God. I feel guilty when I do because aren't I supposed to trust Him? Then why do I feel like He's not listening sometimes?
Jesus sympathizes with our every weakness & God gives wisdom to those to ask in faith. Maybe it's hard to explain the intensity of it all to others, but I know God knows.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can & wisdom to know the difference.
2 comments:
I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour...
we should have a FRIENDS marathon at my place to get your mind off things.
Or HIMYM.
Post a Comment