Sunday, 27 August 2006

I Will Be Here

I just thought I'd share a song by a christian artiste, Steven Curtis Chapman. He's one of my favourite male christian singers. In his album, All About Love, he's got this really beautiful song. I'd decided for a while that I'd like to have this song played at my wedding. Maybe get someone to sing it or something. :) The lyrics are so beautiful...

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the sun does not appear
I will be here.
If in the dark you lose sight of love
Hold my hand, have no fear
'Cause I will be here.

I will be here
When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind,
I will listen.
And I will be here
When the laughter turns to crying
Through the winning, losing & trying
We'll be together
'Cause I will be here.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future isn't clear
I will be here.
As sure as seasons were made for change
Our lifetimes were made for these years
So I will be here.

I will be here
So you can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tells us we're older,
I will hold you.
And I will be here
To watch you grow in beauty
And tell you all the things you mean to me.
I will be here...

I will be true
To the promise I have made
To you & to the One
Who gave you to me...

Just as sure as seasons were made for change
Our lifetimes were made for these years
So I will be here.
We'll be together
'Cause I will be here
I will be here...


I Will Be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman
Copyright 2003 Sparrow Records

2 comments:

fayfay said...

Heya!

It's such a beautiful song - I played it at my friend's wedding and it's just so beautiful! :)

J said...

i want star wars at my wedding... i have the piece of music picked out.. ahhh

Post a Comment