I feel sick in the stomach... like someone just stuck his hand in there & squeezed my insides.
I feel an ache in my heart... like I can't breathe properly. I've been feeling like I need to cry for a few days now, but nothing seems to happen even when I try to squeeze out some tears. I hate feeling like everything's bottled up inside... even after talking about it. I need to cry... I need to get it out.
Argh... =(
I feel an ache in my heart... like I can't breathe properly. I've been feeling like I need to cry for a few days now, but nothing seems to happen even when I try to squeeze out some tears. I hate feeling like everything's bottled up inside... even after talking about it. I need to cry... I need to get it out.
Argh... =(
2 comments:
i have a bottle opener.
ps, i'm not *that* anonymous person :)
All better now. :)
Post a Comment