Facebook has this chain letter-like thing where you post up 25 random facts about yourself & tag 21 friends who have to follow suit. I was tagged, but decided I'd post it here instead.
1. I am terrified of spiders. If you ever try scaring me with one, it's one of those things I'll struggle to forgive you for. I'm not kidding.
2. Despite being very petite, I appreciate good food. You'd be surprised at how much I can eat if I wanted to.
3. I still don't know how to to apply eyeliner & mascara.
4. I secretly don't like the the fact that I look 100% Asian even though I'm not.
5. I don't like water marks on glass. It's one of my pet peeves.
6. My favourite books of the bible are the Psalms, Romans & Hebrews.
7. I've thought about doing a course in medicine, optometry or teaching. But I can't stand blood & I'm afraid I won't cope with the essay writing. I don't excel naturally in languages.
8. I haven't borrowed a book from a library since I was in 7th grade.
9. I have a rather acute sense of smell. I would be the first to know what my mum was cooking as soon as I walked into the house. I also unconsciously associate some smells with good/bad situations.
10. I like how a guy smells after a shower, cologne & aftershave.
11. I am not a touchy-feely person when it comes to hugs. I don't mind people initiating it, but I'd rarely do so even if I'm really happy to see you. Unless you're my best friend or boyfriend, or if I think you need one. Those who know me well can tell when I need one, even if I don't tell them so.
12. I can't blow balloons or bubble gum & I can't whistle or roll my tongue. Pretty useless apart from eating & talking.
13. I'm an emotional person despite me not showing it most of the time. If I appear standoff-ish, it's probably because I'm being self-protective & won't budge without some prodding.
14. I wish I had a bigger & higher nose. Mine is like a button.
15. I hate my hair. I can't do anything with it.
16. I'm attracted to a genuine smile. One that reaches the eyes.
17. I can only sleep in total darkness & don't like waking up by sunlight falling directly on my face.
18. I ate too much of this pink Chinese rice cake when I was in Year 1 that I once threw up after eating it in school because I was so sick of it. Now I can't stand the smell of it & have never eaten it since & probably never will again.
1. I am terrified of spiders. If you ever try scaring me with one, it's one of those things I'll struggle to forgive you for. I'm not kidding.
2. Despite being very petite, I appreciate good food. You'd be surprised at how much I can eat if I wanted to.
3. I still don't know how to to apply eyeliner & mascara.
4. I secretly don't like the the fact that I look 100% Asian even though I'm not.
5. I don't like water marks on glass. It's one of my pet peeves.
6. My favourite books of the bible are the Psalms, Romans & Hebrews.
7. I've thought about doing a course in medicine, optometry or teaching. But I can't stand blood & I'm afraid I won't cope with the essay writing. I don't excel naturally in languages.
8. I haven't borrowed a book from a library since I was in 7th grade.
9. I have a rather acute sense of smell. I would be the first to know what my mum was cooking as soon as I walked into the house. I also unconsciously associate some smells with good/bad situations.
10. I like how a guy smells after a shower, cologne & aftershave.
11. I am not a touchy-feely person when it comes to hugs. I don't mind people initiating it, but I'd rarely do so even if I'm really happy to see you. Unless you're my best friend or boyfriend, or if I think you need one. Those who know me well can tell when I need one, even if I don't tell them so.
12. I can't blow balloons or bubble gum & I can't whistle or roll my tongue. Pretty useless apart from eating & talking.
13. I'm an emotional person despite me not showing it most of the time. If I appear standoff-ish, it's probably because I'm being self-protective & won't budge without some prodding.
14. I wish I had a bigger & higher nose. Mine is like a button.
15. I hate my hair. I can't do anything with it.
16. I'm attracted to a genuine smile. One that reaches the eyes.
17. I can only sleep in total darkness & don't like waking up by sunlight falling directly on my face.
18. I ate too much of this pink Chinese rice cake when I was in Year 1 that I once threw up after eating it in school because I was so sick of it. Now I can't stand the smell of it & have never eaten it since & probably never will again.
19. I think I take myself too seriously sometimes. Not many people see the other side of me. I wish I could laugh & be silly like I used to & be less protective of myself. I blame it on worries & lost of self-confidence.
20. I love dogs. I can stare at a pet shop window for ages. I've pretended to want to buy one just so I could hold it. True story.
21. I write in only CAPS when writing notes, cards & letters.
22. I used to have nice cursive writing. Then one of my teachers in Singapore forced me to change because she apparently couldn't read it. Now I can't do running writing for anything. My words are dead straight & non-cursive.
23. Since I was a teenager, I've always wanted to have 2 kids by 30. I think I would enjoy being a mum. I'm nowhere close to that.
24. I can truly be myself around my best friend. We have a very special friendship though we're on opposite sides of the globe. I trust her with everything because I know she wouldn't judge me & she would always protect me. I know she feels the same. I had to mention at least one point about her. :)
25. I used to suck my thumb as a kid & had a pillow I wouldn't let go of. My parents had to lie to me that my pillow got lost so I would let it go. I was in denial for a while.
1 comments:
interesting, I learned about 15 new facts about you.
you forgot #26... dux in high school (that's pretty impressive).
Post a Comment